· Awareness at the family level and among the community people is key to prevent and reduce violence against women, girls, and children.
· Rights consciousness encouraged community to establishing their rights.
· Unity is strength in case of claiming rights of the poor and excluded people.
· Students contribute well through their learning from the school based awareness program in on behavioural change in connection to health and hygiene.
· Prize distribution through competition among the children inspired them to learn about disaster and disseminate the knowledge to the community.
· Team spirit is important for successful implementation of the program activities.
· Community led approach is a potential approach to the community development.
· Participation of Union Parishad, Department of Primary Education, SMC and PTA are necessary to reduce drop-out rate, absenteeism, year-input per graduation and increase primary education completion rate.
· Parents’ monitoring can help to ensure quality education.
· Child centered education can improve learning skills of learner.
· Interventions like Child Ministry, child led library, wall magazine, school health program and reading Guarantee initiatives can contribute to the better teaching learning environment.
· Any type of difficulties can be overcome through team work.
· Poverty and other obstacles don’t matter to the people when they are stimulated.
· Sense of responsibility reduces dependency on others.
· People can reduce the natural hazards with integrated initiatives and proper use of their existing resources.
· Different problems can be solved through rapport building with local people and LGI representatives.
· If the project staffs brief the LGI representatives about the project goal, objectives, benefits, policies & procedures, they would be motivated to provide adequate support in forming the village groups as per project policies & procedures.
· Health camp is very effective treatment system for the distressed people.
· Poor peoples’ organizations can best work for their interest. The formation of the Natural Leaders’ Organizations is ensuring better service delivery at the local level for the benefit of the hard core poor.
· Transparency and accountability of the UPs lead to an increase in the credibility of the UPs as local bodies. The activation of the standing committees, co-option of the NLO members in different committees has ensured transparency of the activities undertaken by the UPs.
· Facilitating a self- realization process is very crucial to trigger community led approach in the poorest communities. This has been proven through the accomplishments of community led total sanitation (CLTS) in SETU.
· Extreme poor households become more vulnerable if women of these households couldn’t able to engage themselves in income generating activities.
· Extreme poor people are taking loan from their own savings and employed themselves for survive their livelihood.
· COVAW can be a major advocacy tool to take out domestic violence as people’s never considered the ‘cost issue’ related to domestic violence
· Adolescent Resource Centre (ARC) is being used as recreation centre and education methodology at the ARC was very interesting and attractive for the adolescent girls.
· Adolescents are more positive to learn when they get enabling environment and consequently, involved in decision making process at their family level.