Bring about sustainable socio-economic changes in the livelihoods of the disadvantaged group in Bangladesh by strengthening the capacity of community people and empowering the grassroots.
- Accelerate integrated self-reliant and long-term development programs in Bangladesh
- Advocacy towards raising voices of extreme poor, women, children, persons with disability, deprived, and marginalized group of people towards raising voices and establishing human rights
- Address the environmental issues in terms of climate change and global worming
- Educate and support the disadvantaged people for achieving their social, economic, and political rights
- Strengthen institutional capacities of the grassroots’ organizations and facilitate sustainable community development process
- Contribute to reducing mortality and morbidity rate and communicable diseases in Bangladesh
- Strengthen capacity building process of local NGOs for improvement of their quality and bringing them in the mainstream scenario of development